Kotak Mahindra Bank Sanman Savings Account
Catering to the banking requirements of India's rural parts, Kotak Mahindra Bank Sanman Savings Account has been designed as a unique bundle of benefits and services. It helps in secure and rapid access to every kind of banking need at significantly low maintenance. The account-holder needs to maintain an average quarterly balance of Rs. 2000.
- This savings account enables you to earn a rate of interest up to 6% on your account balance, provided your balance is more than Rs 1 lakh and within Rs 5 crores. The rate of interest becomes 5%, if the balance is below Rs 1 lakh, whereas, the interest rate becomes 5.5%, if the balance is above Rs 5 crores.
- The account-holder gets a Classic Debit Card.
- Cash withdrawals at home branch location and from Kotak ATMs are free.
- Access to all domestic VISA ATMs is free up to a limit of 5 transactions a month. The limit on cash withdrawal from other domestic ATMs is Rs 10,000, on every transaction.
- At-par cheques are free up to 15 leaves every quarter.
- The account-holder can avail mobile banking, internet banking, IMPS, and phone banking without any cost.
- NEFT, through internet banking, is free of cost.
- With the help of Kotak ActivMoney, an account-holder can earn a high rate of interest as his account balance over a certain sum gets converted into term deposits.
Who is Eligible for a Kotak Sanman Savings Account?
Resident Indians (in case of sole account as well as joint account) and Hindu Undivided Families (HUF) are eligible for Kotak Sanman. Sanman Savings Account can be opened only at some selected branches in rural India.