Axis Bank Personal Loan
star star star star star
Axis Bank emphases on helping you meet your personal expenses through Personal loans. It offers these loans at attractive interest rates letting you accomplish a number of things such as children education fee, wedding arrangements, travel packages, house renovation, etc. you can apply for these loans at any of the Axis Bank branches. You can apply online for Axis Bank Personal Loan at the bank's website.
|Axis Bank Personal Loan Details Updated on 24th March 2019
||Rs.50,000 to Rs.5,00,0000
||15.50% to 24.00%
Why Choose AXIS Bank Personal Loan?
The advantage of this loan is its same interest throughout the duration.
Simple documentation is needed and the personal loan in AXIS bank then gets processed faster.
The customers can pay off the loan in easy instalments every month and can repay it via auto debit or PDC or ECS.
- personal loan EMI calculator at loanbaba.com.
You can check out AXIS bank personal loan eligibility and AXIS bank
Features and Benefits of AXIS Bank Personal Loan
Loanbaba.com provides all the information about Axis Bank Personal Loan.
- Salaried individuals can apply for the loan. Amount of loan to be given is minimum Rs. 50,000 and maximum is Rs. 15 lakhs. However, the actual loan amount to be provided will depend on the candidate’s profile.
- Repayment tenure is between 12 months and 60 months. Interest rate for Axis Bank Personal Loan is best in class and competitive.
- Easy documentation process and quick sanction of personal loan is guaranteed by this bank.
- Customer with existing personal loan from another bank can transfer the loan to Axis bank at better interest rate and facility.
- Axis Bank offers eDGE loyalty points for those who take personal loan from them. The customer earns 150 points is the amount to be disbursed is up to Rs. 3 lakhs, and the loyalty point earned is 300 if the loan amount is above Rs. 3 lakhs and within the limit of Rs. 5 lakhs. The customer can earn 450 points if the loan amount disbursed is above Rs. 5 lakhs.
Why Apply for Axis Bank Personal Loan?
Loanbaba provides comprehensive information about personal loan schemes by Axis bank. Keep a note of this page to stay updated with recent information on this bank loan scheme. You can also quickly apply for Axis Bank Personal Loan online on the bank's official website without having to visit the bank branch. It is simple and easy, and you can upload all the required documents online. Disbursal is done at the soonest, and you can keep a track of your loan application on the website.
Axis Bank Personal Loan Interest Rates
Personal Loan Axis Bank interest rate ranges between 15.50% and 24% annually. Keep a check on this page to note the updated interest rate for Axis bank personal loan.
Axis Bank Personal Loan Eligibility
The applicant for personal loan Axis needs to meet the age-criteria and possess all necessary identity and income proof required to apply for the loan.
He/she meet the requirement for credit score and should not be under too many debts.
- personal loan eligibility calculator at Loanbaba.com.
Personal loan eligibility may differ from one candidate to another. You can also use free-of-cost Axis Bank
Types of Axis Bank Personal Loan
Axis bank has personal loan schemes for professionals and salaried individuals. The amount taken as loan can be used for either multiple or specific purposes.
Axis Bank Personal Loan FAQs
Below provided are important questions about personal loan Axis Bank.
- How to Calculate Personal Loan Axis Bank EMI?
The EMI calculation is done on four major factors, i.e., principal amount, interest rate, loan duration and computation method. You can use our Axis bank EMI calculator to know the estimated EMI amount.
- How Will the CIBIL Score Affect Personal Loans Interest Rates in Axis Bank?
The bank considers your CIBIL score to determine what interest rate it will charge on the personal loan. A good credit history will obviously get you huge loans at lower rates of interest while a bad one might be highly chargeable. The bank presently takes 750 as a desirable credit score. Thus, a credit score above 750 fetches you loan at lower interest rates while the rate goes up if the score is less than 750.
- What is the Key Facts about Personal Loan in Axis Bank?
Understand the Axis bank personal loan eligibility and other factors.
Understand how your EMI will be calculated before applying for the loan. Use an EMI calculator to do so.
Know the exact rate of interest you will pay on principle amount in the end.
Look out for any hidden charges, if involved.
You should know the difference between floating and fixed interest rates. Choose from the options as per your loan capacity. For example, in fixed interest rate criteria, you have to pay a fixed amount of interest on the principle. However, interest payments may vary in floating charges.
- Find out if the bank will ask you for collateral or security to grant the loan.
Disclaimer: Information is gathered from secondary sources and meant for reference only. Loanbaba is not a channel partner of Axis Bank.
Looking for some good loan offers?