Axis Bank NRI Priority Savings Account
Nowadays, a number of people from India are migrating to foreign lands, some in search of employment and others for education. People who move abroad tend to keep their bank accounts in India. People maintain their bank accounts from abroad for the sole purpose of saving or in terms of getting benefits of International Funds Transactions. NRI people, who want a bank account in India, can choose the Axis Bank NRI Priority Savings Account.
Axis Bank NRI Priority Savings Account features:
- Axis Bank NRI Priority Savings Account scheme benefits with the facility like phone Banking Center where the subscriber can interact with any of the Axis Bank officials regarding any queries.
- The relationship manager regarding the plans of investments assists the subscriber.
- Axis Bank provides with mobile banking with the Axis Bank mobile application.
Axis Bank NRI Priority Savings Account benefits:
- Axis Bank Priority Savings Account scheme allows its subscribers to transfer funds on a regular basis.
- With the likes of Portfolio Investment Facilities and Services, it enables subscribers (NRIs) to invest in domestic companies.
- Users can apply for home loans and business loans.
- It provides currency prepaid travel card and locker facility for NRIs
- Purchase made from Axis Bank Priority Savings Account card on shopping, entertainment sources, restaurants etc can avail its users with a wide range of offers and deals.
- With Axis Bank Priority Savings Account card, the subscriber can get the benefits up to 15 percent cash back spent on selected restaurants and cafes in at least 80 cities in India.
- Using the Priority Platinum Debit Card, the subscriber can get 25% off on movie tickets.
- The Priority Platinum Debit Card holder is allowed to spend Rs 1.5 Lakhs daily for shopping purpose.