IndusInd Bank Savings Account
Being in the list of India's leading private sector banks, IndusInd bank offers a variety of saving bank accounts with a wide range of distinct privileges and benefits that add up to the uniqueness of the various saving bank products. The saving account offered by the bank can easily be accessed by the customers in a speedy way through alternate channels like mobile banking, internet banking, phone banking, IVR support, etc. For more customized support and access of other banking services, one can reach nearest branch as there are more than 600 branches and 1200 ATMs in the country.
The bank offers different interest rates for customers with different daily balance as described below:
- Up to Rs one lakh: 4%
- Above Rs one lakh and below Rs ten lakh: 5%
- Above Rs ten lakh: 6%
Types of IndusInd Bank savings accounts:
- Indus Select Savings Account: Being a premium savings account it offers, Fire and Theft Insurance, Air Accident Insurance and other such benefits.
- Indus Maxima Savings Account: This account provides some unique features like limitless withdrawals at other bank ATMs, free add-on debit cards, free NEFT & RTGS etc.
- Indus Privilege Savings Account: The account offers facilities like requirement of a low minimum balance, free Internet banking & Mobile Banking, etc.
- Indus Exclusive Savings Account: packed with various lifestyle benefits with rewards programme, which enables customers to get reward points with each purchase. And redeem them thereon.
- Indus Privilege Active: This has 'My Account My Number' feature that allows you to choose a bank account number of your own wish.
- Indus Diva Savings Account: This is account is for women and its USPs is built to meet their expectations.
- Indus Senior Savings Account: This account is introduced just for senior citizens.
- Indus 3-in-1: It is a combination of savings account and De-mat account which offers services with Kotak Securities.
- Indus Young Saver: This account is for minors, that has no minimum balance. Only deposit of Rs 11 is necessary to open this savings account.
- Indus Classic Savings Account: Customers can flexibly manage cash between FD and savings account.
- Indus Easy Savings Account: Known as one of basic savings account with no minimum balance requirements.
- Indus Small Account: This type of account also needs zero minimum balance with different features which offer hassle free banking.