Bank of Maharashtra Savings Account
Bank of Maharashtra was founded in the year 1936 at Pune. It came into existence with the aim to serve its customers by offering them different varieties of financial products and services. The bank presently is growing with large network of branches and ATM centres.
This Bank has different types of savings accounts such as:
- Maha bank Royal Savings account: Any resident individual, HUFs, Associations, trusts, Clubs, Societies etc. can open this account with a zero balance and continue with a minimum balance of Rs.1/ also. It is a basic savings account which can be opened singly or jointly.1. Maha bank Royal Savings account: Any resident individual, HUFs, Associations, trusts, Clubs, Societies etc. can open this account with a zero balance and continue with a minimum balance of Rs.1/ also. It is a basic savings account which can be opened singly or jointly.
- Maha bank Savings Bank Scheme: This account can be opened with the help of an introducer who is an existing account holder in this bank and he should be in working condition for last six months and he should comply with KYC formalities. Account holder also needs to complete the required formalities.
Minimum balance should be maintained on monthly average basis. Customer can open this account singly or jointly. If the account is to be opened in the name of a minor then it should be opened jointly with a parent or with a legal guardian.
- Mahabank Purple Savings Account: A minimum monthly average balance of Rs. 3,00,000/- is to be maintained in this account and can be started any individual by singly or jointly with zero balance. Relationship manager helps the customer by giving personal attention.
- Mahabank Lok Bachat Yojana: There is no fixed amount for account opening. It can be even be Re. 1. Any minor from BPL can also open this type of account. The savings account especially comes for the people who have low income and belong to the below poverty line (BPL) category.
- Mahabank Yuva Yojana: This account comes with an aim to develop savings habit for the youngsters whose age group falls between 10 and 18. The minimum balance required to maintain this account is Rs. 10.
Looking for some good loan offers?