IOB – Savings Bank Silver II
Savings Bank Silver II account scheme by Indian Overseas Bank is for those individuals employed at any public or private sector organizations, any government led institutions or at any known software firms and MNCs. It is a zero balance account but requires a minimum quarterly average balance of Rs 5000 to avail the banking benefits.
IOB Savings Bank Silver II Account Features
- The account holder in the NEFT network can make transactions to any bank account through NEFT & RTGS promptly.
- A customized Multi City Chequebook is given that can be issues from any Magnetic Ink Character Recognition Code (MICR) centers without any charges.
- An international Debit card is issued to the subscriber for free for making easy and secure cashless transactions and online payments.
- The subscriber can be benefitted with Rs 1, 00,000 as a personal accident insurance cover which will be provided on request after the death of the subscriber.
- The subscriber will get regular updates on his/her account details via the subscriber's registered email ID and an SMS will be send to the subscriber's registered mobile number whenever he/she makes a transaction.
- The account holder gets the privilege of opening a Demat account free of cost.
- This scheme offers mobile and internet banking option for bill payments, shopping, paying taxes and a lot more.
- The subscriber gets a customized chequebook with his/her name printed on it.
- The bank account provides with the facility of using an ATM of any bank for transaction without any charges.
- It allows availing banking solutions from any TBA/CBS branch.
- Subscribers can take a Family Health Insurance Policy on this account.