Capital First Personal Loan Details
star star star star star
Capital First Personal Loan can be used at various circumstances such as purchasing furniture/ fixture, business expansion, medical emergencies, purchasing vehicles, renovation of house or office, higher educational expenses, working capital requirements for business, etc. Capital First is an NBFC that basically renders debt financing services to individuals and MSMEs in India. With the help of analytics and cutting edge technology, the NBFC has initiated a new model of MSME finance (Capital Finance).
Capital First Personal Loan Details
|Capital First Personal Loan Details Updated on 12th November 2019
||Rs.1 lakh to Rs. 25 lakhs
||12% to 18%
Why Choose Capital First Personal Loan?
The advantage of this loan is its same interest throughout the duration.
Simple documentation is needed and the personal loan then gets processed faster.
The customers can pay off the loan in easy instalments every month and can repay it via auto debit or PDC or ECS.
- EMI calculatorat Loanbaba.com.
You can check out personal loan eligibility and Capital First
Features and Benefits of Capital First Personal Loan
Loanbaba.com provides all the information about personal loan by Capital First.
Interest rate ranging from 12% to 18% is applied on such a loan on monthly reducing basis.
Processing fees levied by the company if up to 1.5%
One can avail a loan for up to 5 years.
Pre-closure charges of 5% (plus applicable taxes) of the principal amount outstanding are applied on pre-closure which is permitted only after 6 months of availing the loan.
There is no requirement of any third party guarantee.
Documents required for availing the Capital First Personal Loan
Photo identity proof which can be your PAN card, driving license, passport, voter identity card or Aadhar card.
- Address proof which can be passport, Aadhar card, Ration Card, driving license, telephone bill, bank account statement, electricity bill or documents pertaining to sale or purchase of property.
For salaried employees, it can be bank statement for last 3 to 6 months showing salary credit for that period along with latest salary slips of 3 months.
For self-employed individuals, bank account statement for a period of last 6 months, ITR of last 2 years along with P&L account and Balance Sheet for last 2 years.
Business proof is also required for self employed individuals which can be certificate of practice, memorandum of association/ articles of association, partnership deed, qualification certificate, sales tax number, shop act license, VAT registration, GSTIN, etc.
Why Apply for Personal Loan from Capital First?
Loanbaba.com provides comprehensive information about personal loan schemes by Capital First. Keep a note of this page to stay updated with recent information on this bank loan scheme. You can also quickly apply for the Personal Loan online on the financial institution’s official website without having to visit the branch. It is simple and easy, and you can upload all the required documents online. Disbursal is done at the soonest, and you can keep a track of your loan application on the website.
Capital First Personal Loan Interest Rates
The Capital First Personal Loan interest rate is given as below.
12% - 18%
Capital First Personal Loan Eligibility
The NBFC offers loans to people who can fulfil their minimum eligibility criteria. At Loanbaba.com, you can utilize Capital First eligibility calculator for personal loan for free. The eligibility criteria to be able to assess the loan are as follows:
- Self Employed:
For salaried employees:
- aThe business owned by the professional must be at least 3 years old.
- bProfit after tax (PAT) of the concern should be more than zero for last two years.
- cOne should be between 28 and 68 years of age at the time of maturity of loan.
One should be between 23 and 58 years of age at the time of maturity of loan in order to avail personal loan.
Types of Personal Loans by Capital First
By choosing any of the Capital First’s personal loan schemes, you can get more funds (depending upon your needs and eligibility) at a competitive interest rate and easy options of repayment. You don’t need any guarantor to avail the loan and foreclosure charges are minimal. The company charges a minimal processing fee for providing you the best in class financial services.
Capital First Personal Loan FAQs
Below given are the FAQs of personal loan from Capital First.
- What are the Major Features of Capital First Personal loan?
- High quantum of loan: The Company provides the facility of quick personal loan to self-employed, professionals and salaried individuals. One can avail a personal ranging from Rs. 1 lakh to Rs. 25 lakhs depending upon your eligibility.
- Flexible tenures: one can repay the amount borrowed in easy installments ranging from 1 year to 5 years.
- Enhancement in sanctioned limit: In case you have exhausted the availed funds, you can ask Capital First for enhancement of the limits.
- Is the interest rate on my Personal Loan flat or reducing?
The interest rate applied on personal loan is reducing in nature, which means with decrease in outstanding balance of the loan account the interest payable by you also decreases.
- What are the foreclosure charges?
You cannot foreclose your loan for a period of initial 6 months. It is possible only after lapse of 6 months for which 5% on outstanding amount shall be charged.
- What is the tenure for which I can apply for a Personal Loan?
It can be between 1 year and 5 years.
- How can I repay my Personal Loan?
You can either furnish PDCs (Post Dated Cheques) to the company or pay via ECS (Electronic Clearing Service).
Disclaimer: Information is gathered from secondary sources and meant for reference only. Loanbaba is not a channel partner of Capital First.
Looking for some good loan offers?