Maruti Suzuki NEXA HDFC Bank AllMiles Credit Card
HDFC and Maruti Suzuki have collaborated to offer an amazing credit card that has a microchip embedded and is known as the Maruti Suzuki NEXA HDFC Bank AllMiles Credit Card. The card offers multiple exciting features and advantages to NEXA and HDFC customers. To know more about Maruti Suzuki Nexa HDFC Bank Allmiles Credit Card Interest Rate, documents required for Maruti Suzuki Nexa HDFC Bank Allmiles Credit Card, stay tuned at loanbaba.com.
Maruti Suzuki Nexa HDFC Bank Allmiles Credit Card Benefits:
- 3 reward points are awarded on each spending on retail purchases of worth Rs 150.
- The cardholder enjoys a fuel surcharge waiver up to Rs 500, every billing cycle.
- The cardholder gets a welcome gift worth 1000 reward points.
Maruti Suzuki Nexa HDFC Bank Allmiles Credit Card Features:
- The cardholder gets Lounge Access at international and domestic airports.
- A cardholder can spend Rs 15000 within the 90-day period from the credit card initiation date and enjoy a waiver of the first year's membership fee. They can also spend Rs 1, 00,000 in the following year and enjoy a waiver of the subsequent year's membership fee.
- Reward points can be redeemed at any authorized centre of NEXA network or Maruti Suzuki.
- Points can also be redeemed against hotel bookings, DTH or mobile recharge, music downloads movie tickets, and airline tickets.
- A cardholder, once enrolled, is eligible for a welcome benefit worth 1000 reward points.
- A cardholder, on every Rs 150 worth of retail purchase, gets 2 reward points.
- Cardholders enjoy complimentary priority pass membership with a maximum of 4 complimentary visits to airport lounges, per year. A cardholder also enjoys preferential access to over 700 airports all over the world.
- 2 reward points are awarded for expenditure on the official website of NEXA.
- A cardholder enjoys Zero Liability in case of loss of the Maruti Suzuki NEXA HDFC Bank AllMiles Credit card.
- A cardholder can avail 50 interest-free days from the date of initiation of the card, subject to the merchant's submission of the charge.
- The card comes with the benefit of revolving credit at negligible fees.
Maruti Suzuki Nexa HDFC Bank Allmiles Credit Card Eligibility:
- One owns a Maruti Suzuki NEXA car.
- The prospective cardholder is a salaried employee in the age-group of 21 years to 60 years.
- The prospective customer is a self-employed person in the age-group of 21 years to 65 years.
Maruti Suzuki Nexa HDFC Bank Allmiles Credit Card Fees and Charges:
- Charge for foreign currency transactions is up to 3.5%.
- Up to 50 interest-free days can be enjoyed.
- The outstation cheque processing fee is Rs 25 for cheque of value up to Rs 5000 and Rs 50 for cheque of value over Rs 5000.
- The minimum repayment fee is 5% on minimum of Rs 200.
- A duplicate card costs Rs 100.
- Cash advance is 40% of Credit Limit.
- Fuel charges are limited at Rs 500 each billing cycle for transactions ranging from Rs 400 to Rs 5000.
- Additional cards are free for lifetime, up to 3 cards.
- The yearly renewal fee is Rs 1000.
- Revolving Credit Fee: When the card is issued, the interest rate is 3.40% every month, initially, and 40.8% every year. On the basis of expenditure, utilization, and payback, the interest rate might vary. The maximum rate of interest for default payments is 42% yearly and 3.5% monthly.
- The balance transfer charge is 2% of the transferred balance total or Rs 250, whichever is more.
- Over limit charge is 2.5% of the sum and is subjected to a minimum amount of Rs 500.
- The cash-processing fee is Rs 100 for every payment done by depositing cash in HDFC ATM or bank.
- The reward redemption fee is Rs 75 per redemption request.
- Railway ticket surcharge is Rs 30 plus 2.5% of the transaction value.
Late Payment Fees:
- For a statement balance less than Rs 100, the late payment fee is Zero.
- If the statement balance is between Rs 100 and Rs 500, the fee is Rs 100.
- For a statement balance between Rs 501 and Rs 5000, the fee is Rs 400
- If the statement balance is between Rs 5001 and Rs 10,000, the fee is Rs 500.
- For a statement balance between Rs 10,000 and Rs 20,000, the fee is Rs 700.