Axis Bank Pride Signature Credit Card
Axis Bank is committed to offer attractive financial solutions to its patrons and customers. It presents the Pride Signature Credit Card with numerous perks that are loved by the cardholders.
- Waiver of fuel surcharge
- Complimentary airport lounge access
- Advanced security
- The cardholder can enjoy various Pride Privileges. The card is personalized with the prestigious Indian tricolour. A fourth line embossing is done for cardholders who belong to the Army, Air Force, or Navy. Contributions can be made to the Defence Welfare Association through this card.
- Cardholders can enjoy complimentary lounge access at airports in India.
- A cardholder can enjoy a 15% discount on restaurants bills, provided the restaurants are specified ones and the payment is done via the Signature credit card.
- Cardholders can enjoy 100 eDGE points every month if the minimum expense on the card is Rs 5000 per month. The reward points get reflected on the credit card’s monthly statement.
- A fuel surcharge waiver of 2% can be availed if the fuel recharge is done through the Pride Signature Card and the minimum and maximum expenses are Rs 400 and Rs 4000 respectively. Rs 400 per month is the upper limit of the waiver.
- For every expense of Rs 200 using the card, the cardholder earns 8 points. A cardholder earns 2X points on each and every expense during their birth month. They can subsequently select from 500 exclusive reward items and redeem these points.
- The card is pin and chip protected, thus allowing the cardholder to be assured about its advanced security that offers protection from all illegal activities.
- The cardholder can offer add-on cards to spouse, parents, siblings, and children. The add-on cardholder must be of 18 years of age at least.
- All the purchases done through the card can be converted into monthly and easy instalments. The lowest sum that one must spend on the card to enjoy this benefit is Rs 2500.
- The moment a cardholder notices that the card is missing, a complaint must be lodged. Once a report is made, the card-owner is no longer liable for any fraudulent activity involving the card.
Criteria of Eligibility:
- The card has been particularly created for the revered Indian Defence Personnel.
- The principal cardholder must be aged between 18 years and 70 years. An add-on cardholder must be 18 years of age at least.
- The applicant needs to be a permanent resident or citizen of India.
- Latest proof of income e.g. IT Return, Payslip, or Form 16
- PAN Card (photocopy), or Form 60
- Identity proof like PAN Card, Aadhar Card, Passport, Driving License
- Proof of address e.g. Ration Card, Passport, Electricity Bill, Landline Telephone Bill
- Colour Photograph
Charges and Fees:
- There is no joining fee.
- There is no joining fee for add-on cards.
- There is no annual fee for add-on cards.
- Annual Fee for the Pride Signature Credit card is zero for the initial year. The fee is Rs 500 from the 2nd year onwards. However, the fee gets waived off, if the cardholder spends at least Rs 40,000 each year.
- The fee for replacement of the card is waived.
- Fee for Cash Payment is Rs 100.
- Fees for duplicate statement and copy request are waived.
- Charge for HOT listing is zero.
- There is no charge for transaction alerts sent to mobile phones.
- Charge for balance enquiry is waived.
- Fee for outstation cheque is waived.
- Cash withdrawal fee is 2.5% of the amount.
- Dishonour Fee is Rs 300.
- Finance charge is 2.95% per month and 41.75% per year.
- There is no charge for redemption of eDGE rewards.
- Service Tax is according to Government norms.
- Foreign Currency Transaction Fee is 3.5%.
- Over-limit penalty is 3% of the over-limit amount, provided the minimum is Rs 500.
- Purchase or Cancellation Surcharge on railway tickets is according to IRCTC or Indian Railway charts.
Late Payment Fees:
- The fee is Rs 700, if the outstanding is Rs 20,001 or above.
- The fee is Rs 500 if the amount due is between Rs 1001 and Rs 5000.
- The fee is Rs 600 when the amount due is between Rs 5001 and Rs 20,000.
- The fee is Rs 100 if the amount pending is between Rs 101 and Rs 300.
- The fee is Rs 300 when the amount due is between Rs 301 and Rs 1000.
- There is no fee for an outstanding amount below Rs 100.