South Indian Bank SBI Platinum Credit Card
|South Indian Bank SBI Platinum Credit Card Details Updated on
|Annual Fee and Renewal Fee
||2 reward points per Rs. 100 spent
- Welcome gift
- Easy money
- Cash withdrawal
- Online services
- Airport lounge access
- Lifestyle offers
- Add-on card
- Online railway ticket booking
- Emergency card replacement
- Utility bill payment
- Balance transfer
- Fuel surcharge waiver
South Indian Bank SBI Platinum Credit Card offers 5X reward points on departmental, dining, international, and grocery spends. If your annual spend for the last year is over Rs. 2 lakhs, then you will receive an anniversary gift of up to Rs. 2,999. On this card, you can earn n-number of privileges such as international and domestic airport lounge access, accelerated reward points, welcome gifts, fuel surcharge waiver, cash on the go, easy bill pay, easy money, balance transfer, online tickets booking, Flexipay, and more.
In this post, we will discuss South Indian Bank SBI Platinum Credit Card features, privileges, fees, and charges, and frequently asked questions.
Features of South Indian Bank SBI Platinum Credit Card
Here are the features for this credit card:
- Reward Points For every Rs. 100 spent through your South Indian Bank SBI Platinum Credit Card, the company offers you 2 reward points which can either be redeemed by shopping items listed in Rewards Catalogue or can be settled in your Credit Card bill.
- Spend Rewards On annual spending of Rs. 4 lakh and 5 lakh each through the South Indian Bank SBI Platinum Credit Card, the company offers its customers ‘spend rewards’, which can be redeemed at partner brand outlets which include Westside, Shoppers Stop, Bata/ Hush Puppies, and Yatra.
- Renewal Gift The company offers free vouchers amounting to Rs. 2999 in the next year as a renewal gift for spending Rs. 2 lakhs for the previous year. These gift vouchers can be redeemed with the following brand partners: Bata/ Hush Puppies, Shoppers Stop, Yatra, Westside.
- A Waiver on Fuel Surcharge The company offers a fuel surcharge waiver of 1% on transactions ranging from Rs. 500 to Rs. 4000 with a maximum of Rs. 250 per cycle on every South Indian Bank SBI Platinum Credit Card.
- Lifestyle Features With South Indian Bank SBI Platinum Credit Card in your wallet, you can enjoy free access to over 300 golf courses around the globe. Also, get a 30% discount on the green fee.
- Flexipay Facility The flexipay feature of the South Indian Bank SBI Platinum Credit Card offers you the ease to make EMIs of your transactions. You can pay the amount due in easy installments in subsequent months. The company offers various plans out of which you can choose one as per your convenience. To avail of this feature, you can contact the customer care executives anytime within one month of making the transaction.
South Indian Bank SBI Platinum Credit Card Privileges
Here are some of the privileges for this credit card:
Booking of Railway Tickets Online You can get the railway tickets delivered to your doorstep by just booking them online through South Indian Bank SBI Platinum Credit Card. Following steps are required to be performed on the IRCTC official website:
- 1. Register on the website and make a free account
- 2. Log in with the credentials provided by the booking website
- 3. Book tickets online as per your needs
- 4. Pay the dues to the company online via card on the official gateway which accepts Visa Cards
- Zero Charge Easy Bill Pay Facility You can easily pay your insurance, electricity, water, telephone, municipality, gas, mobile, and other utility bills online through South Indian Bank SBI Platinum Credit Card and never miss the due date by opting for Auto Bill Pay online every month. For this, all you need to do is just give standing instructions to the company for paying bills automatically on your behalf as and when they get due.
- Easy Money Facility In case you need a cheque or demand draft instead of cash, you can get it delivered to your doorstep through the Easy Money Facility in your South Indian Bank SBI Platinum Credit Card.
- Add-on Cards The company offers the facility of add-on cards with which you can get add-on cards issued for your children, siblings, spouse, and parents for the South Indian Bank SBI Platinum Credit Card.
- Lounge Access Use your Indian Bank SBI Platinum Credit Card at the airport and you can avail of 2 free Domestic Airport Lounge visits every 3 months anywhere in India. The company also offers complimentary membership to the Priority Pass Program which costs $99 which enables you to have free access to over 1000 Airport Lounges over the globe.
South Indian Bank SBI Platinum Credit Card Fees and Charges
Here are the charges on this credit card:
- Annual fees: Rs. 2999 (first year)
- Renewal fees: Rs. 2999 (every subsequent year)
- Add-on card annual fees: NIL
- For other fees and charges details, please log in to the official website of the company
South Indian Bank SBI Platinum Credit Card FAQs
Here are the frequently asked questions:
You can enjoy the following services online:
- You can manage all the features of card online
- Online subscribe to SMS alerts
- View the monthly statements anytime online
- Find the nearest ATM for cash withdrawals
- Change your address on the card
- Just log in to the bank’s website to enjoy the online features of the card
The company has a wide network of over 1 million Visa ATMs around the globe, where you can withdraw cash anytime for your account.
You can get your South Indian Bank SBI Platinum Credit Card replaced anywhere in the world by just calling on the helpline numbers provided by the card. Helpline numbers are available 24x7 throughout the world. If you have lost your card, you just need to contact customer care for a new card and it will be delivered to your doorstep.
South Indian Bank SBI Platinum Credit Card has a wide reach all around the globe. The company offers you an international credit card which has a reach in around 2.85 lakh Visa outlets all over the country and around 20 lakh outlets worldwide.
If you have another credit card and are unable to pay the dues there, you can easily transfer the balance outstanding with the card company to your South Indian Bank SBI Platinum Credit Card which can further be converted into easy EMIs with a lower rate of interest.