IDBI Bank Imperium Platinum Credit Card
|IDBI Bank Imperium Platinum Credit Card Details Updated on
|Annual Fee and Renewal Fee
||2 reward points per Rs. 150 spent
|Type of Credit Card
||Secured Credit Card against Fixed Deposits
IDBI Bank Imperium Platinum Credit Card offers 2 reward points on every Rs. 150 you spend. It is issued on the VISA platform. Also, it is a secured credit card with a higher cash advance. The credit limit is up to 85% of your Fixed Deposit. You receive exclusive offers on stay, vacation, hotels, travel, car rentals, shopping, and more. There is also an interest-free period of up to 48 days, with terms and conditions applicable. The joining fee is as low as Rs. 499. You can also get an add-on card for family members.
In this post, we will discuss IDBI Bank Imperium Platinum Credit Card features, eligibility criteria, documents required, interest rate, fees and charges, and frequently asked questions.
Features of IDBI Bank Imperium Platinum Credit Card
Here are the features of this IDBI Bank Credit Card:
- Welcome Kit: The e-kit issued by the bank provides all necessary information to the customers such as Important Terms and Conditions, cards usage guidelines, and cardholders agreement, all in PDF format which can easily be downloaded by the customers.
- Cash Withdrawal Limit: The bank offers a higher cash withdrawal limit of up to 70% of the total limit in the IDBI Bank Imperium Platinum Credit Card.
- Reward Points: While making transactions with your IDBI Bank Imperium Platinum Credit Card, you can earn 2 delight points on every Rs. 150 spent through the card. You can redeem the points by shopping from globally renowned brands. The bank offers 500 delight points to the new customers as a welcome offer. These points are credited to your account if a single transaction of Rs. 1500 or more is made within 30 days of receiving the card; however, only 300 points are credited if this transaction is made from the 31st day to the 90th day of receiving the card.
- Add-on Cards: The bank offers its customers the facility of add-on cards to the family members of the holder (siblings, parents, spouse, and children) of age over 18 years for their IDBI Bank Imperium Platinum Credit Card. The add-on card can be used by the family members anywhere for shopping/ paying bills and the reward points earned in such cards shall also be credited to the main credit card. These reward points can be redeemed in the future with the points earned on the main card.
- VISA Offers: All IDBI Bank Imperium Platinum Credit Cardholders are eligible for all the offers and facilities offered by VISA such as airport lounges, car rentals, airport shopping, hotels, etc.
Eligibility Criteria for IDBI Bank Imperium Platinum Credit Card
Here are the eligibility norms for this IDBI Bank Credit Card:
- Minimum 18 years of age of the applicant at the time of application.
- The minimum FD to be kept as security is Rs. 20,000 or equivalent FCNR.
- Ineligible FDs: FDs held by Hindu Undivided Family, NGO, Club, Public and Private Ltd. Companies, Minor, Trust, Society, FDs with sweep out facility, FDs in a combination of FCNR and Rupees (INR), Third Party Deposits, and Tax Saving FDs.
- Mode of operation: Single, either-or survivor, anyone or Survivor, Former or Survivor. Joint operations are not eligible.
Documents Required for IDBI Bank Imperium Platinum Credit Card
The indicative list of documents to apply for this IDBI Credit Cards is:
- PAN Card
- Aadhaar Card
- Recent photograph
- Eligible Fixed Deposit (duly discharged confirmation of deposits)
IDBI Bank Imperium Platinum Credit Card Interest, Fees, and Charges
Following charges are levied by the bank for availing IDBI Bank Imperium Platinum Credit Card:
- Joining and Annual Fee of Rs. 499 per year.
- NIL joining, annual and renewal fee on add-on cards.
- Annual fee waiver if more than Rs. 75 thousand are spent with IDBI Bank Imperium Platinum Credit Card.
- Interest @2.9% per month on the credit availed.
- Cash advance fees @2.5% with a minimum of Rs. 500.
- Over limit charges @2.5% with a minimum of Rs. 500.
- Rs. 500 Cheque/ auto-debit return charges.
- Rs. 200 cash processing charges.
- Rs. 100 duplicate statement charges (older than 3 months)
- EMI Charges @13% p.a. with a minimum amount of Rs. 3000 and EMI tenure of 3/6/9/12 months.
- Balance transfer charges @1.5% (minimum Rs. 200) with a minimum amount of transfer Rs. 3000.
- Rs. 999 shall be levied if the card is closed within 1 year of issuance.
- Card replacement fees of Rs. 200.
- Late payment fees (based on due amount- per occasion):
- a. Less than equal to Rs. 500: NIL
- b. More than Rs. 500 but lesser than equal to Rs. 5,000: Rs. 400
- c. More than Rs. 5,000 but lesser than equal to Rs. 10,000: Rs. 500
- d. More than Rs. 10,000 but lesser than equal to Rs. 20,000: Rs. 750
- e. More than Rs. 20,000: Rs. 950
Frequently Asked Questions - IDBI Bank Imperium Platinum Credit Card
Here are the FAQs:
The IDBI Bank Imperium Platinum Credit Card has a wider acceptance. It is accepted by more than 9 lakh merchants in the country and 29 million merchants worldwide.
Get in touch with the bank through the official toll-free or non-toll-free numbers. The representative will guide you through the application process. Or, you can also visit the nearest branch to drop in the credit card application.
There is no liability on a lost card on part of the customer. In case any customer’s card is lost, he/ she just needs to report the same to the bank through customer care (numbers provided in the e-kit) and get the card blocked. This will prevent the misuse of the card. The bank shall cover any fraudulent transaction after the report.
There is no reward point redemption fee.
Foreign currency transactions fee: cross country markup – 3.5%.