JetPrivilege HDFC Bank Titanium Credit Card
The JetPrivilege HDFC Bank Titanium Credit Card helps you travel more. Presented in collaboration with Jet Airways, this card allows cardholders avail a wide range of benefits while travelling.
On joining, a cardholder receives a discount voucher worth Rs 750 that can be used to purchase a return ticket, provided it is a ticket of a Jet Airways domestic flight.
Initial Expense Benefit:
A cardholder earns 1000 JPMiles by swiping the card within 3 months of issuance. The earning is 1000 bonus JPMiles if the cardholder spends Rs 25000 or above within the first 3 months.
A cardholder gets 1000 bonus JPMiles if the card is swiped within the first 3 months from renewal date. On renewal, cardholders receive discount vouchers worth Rs 750 that can be redeemed by booking a return ticket on a Jet Airways domestic flight.
Waiver on Renewal Fee:
If a cardholder spends Rs 1.5 lakh on the card within the first year of the card’s issuance, the renewal fee is waived off for the following year.
Waiver on fuel surcharge:
Cardholders can avail a waiver of up to Rs 250 on fuel surcharge, per billing cycle.
Accrual of JPMiles:
Cardholders can earn JPMiles each time they spend on their credit card. 4 JPMiles can be earned for every expense of Rs 150 on retail and 12 JPMiles can be obtained for each expense of Rs 150 on flight tickets made from the Jet Airways website.
Cardholders can earn accelerated JPMiles through partners. The program collaborates with over 557 extra JPMiles partners covering 2480 locations within India. Cardholders simply need to pay with the JetPrivilege card and obtain higher JPMiles. The miles get credited within 45 days from the transaction date and get stored in the cardholders’ JetPrivilege account.
Jet Airways discounts:
A card holder can avail a discount of 5% on any domestic airfare, provided the booking is done from the Jet Airways website.
Cardholders have access to selected airport lounges in India, where they can freshen up and relax in between their travels using the JetPrivilege HDFC Titanium card.
- EMV chip: Transactions are safe with this EMV chip-enabled credit card. The chip protects the card and its owner against skimming, counterfeiting, and tampering.
- Credit Period: Cardholders can enjoy up to a 50day-interest-free credit period for their expenses on the JetPrivilege Titanium credit card.
- Revolving Credit: Cardholders can pay the minimum outstanding and carry forward their balance at an interest rate of 3.25% each month.
- No Liability: In case the credit card is lost, the card-owner can report it to the HDFC bank without delay, thus ensuring that he / she is not liable for any illegal transaction made via the card after the report has been made.
- Add-On Cards: Cardholders can get a maximum of 3 supplementary cards for their immediate family members whose age needs to be at least 18 years.
Criteria of Eligibility:
- Salaried applicants need to be between 21 years and 60 years of age.
- Self-employed applicants need to be aged between 21 years and 65 years.
Charges, Costs, and Fees:
- The Annual Fee is Rs 500 + tax.
- The Renewal Fee is Rs 500 + tax.
- The minimum due that must be paid is 5% of the total outstanding or Rs 200, whichever is lower.
- The cash advance limit is 40% of the credit limit.
- A duplicate card costs Rs 100.
- Foreign currency transactions have a 3% mark-up.
- Cash Advance charge is 2.5% on withdrawn amount or Rs 300, whichever is lower.
- Over-limit charge is 2.5% of over-limit amount or Rs 450, whichever is lesser.
- Cash Payment Processing fee is Rs 100 for all credit card bills paid in cash at ATMs or bank branches.
- Payment Return fee is 2% of returned amount or Rs 450, whichever is lower.
- The petrol surcharge waiver has an upper limit of Rs 500 for each billing statement.
- The balance transfer fee is 2% of transferred amount or Rs 250, whichever is less.
- Initial interest rate on revolving credit is 3.4% a month or 40.8% per annum. These rates change periodically on the basis of utilization, repayment, and expenditures. The highest rate of interest chargeable even in case of a default is 3.5% each month or 42% per annum.
- For outstation cheque above Rs 5000, the charge is Rs 50. The charge is Rs 25 for outstation cheque up to Rs 5000.
- Train ticket surcharge is Rs 30 plus 2.5% of transaction volume. A fee of 1.8% plus service tax is charged for transactions conducted via the payment gateway of HDFC. For other bank gateways, the rate is according to the IRCTC website.