How to track your Credit Card Application Status?
Despite the fact that the credit card applications vary from bank to bank, one can easily apply for credit cards online provided they furnish all the required documents and information to the bank. The entire process is all about the submission of your application with necessary proofs. Within weeks, one receives a credit card dispatched to their home address. Wondering what exactly is the information banks ask you for? Here is a list of the expected documents you should possess at the time of a credit card application:
- Birth Date
- PAN card details
- Form number
- Application number
The following are some general steps that can help you track the status of your application online
Go to the official bank website
- You will find an option of ‘track application’ or a similar term on the screen
- Click on the option. Then click on the ‘application status’ post which you’ll be asked to fill in the details.
- Click the enter tab once you enter the details.
- You are done! All you can see is the status of your application
- The same can be done by calling or visiting the bank branch.
- How to track the credit card application through online banking
The online banking system and the manner of checking the application for all websites differ. Let us look at some significant examples of the same:
Citibank credit card application
IndusInd Bank Credit Card Application
- To check for the credit card status, you have to call on 1860 267 7777 . The bank will let you know the status of the card after the processing of your application. The notification for the same will be sent through an SMS on the phone number you had provided in your application.
HSBC credit card application
- The bank offers a simple process to track your application. Visit the HSBC official website.
- Enter details like your application number, date of birth, name and any other information if asked.
- Once the entirety of details is given, you can fetch your application status.
- SBI credit card application
- Visit the official website of SBI.
- Click on the ‘Track your application’ option.
- Then click on the ‘Status of your application’.
- Enter your application number in the bar given.
- If you want to retrieve your request, you can enter the same PAN card details and birth details as submitted with the application form.
- Click on the ‘retrieve’ button and know your application status.
Axis bank credit card application
- Visit the official website of Axis Bank and click on the ‘Track Your Application’ option.
- Put in your application ID and mobile number exactly as what is submitted with the application form.
- Enter ‘submit’. Thus, you retrieve your credit card application status easily.
ICICI credit card application
HDFC credit card application
RBL credit card application
- Visit the official website of RBL Bank and click on the credit cards option given on the home page.
- Click on ‘know your application status’ and then ‘proceed’.
- It takes you to the next page ‘track your online application status’.
- Fill in the mobile and reference number.
- Great! You can see your application status now.
Standard chartered bank credit card application