HDFC Business Money Back Credit Card
The Business MoneyBack Credit Card is a perfect solution for businesspersons, as the card is one of the most rewarding cards offered by HDFC. It is a variant of the well-loved MoneyBack Credit Card (HDFC) and is intended to serve the business class. Only self-employed professionals and businessmen can avail this card. Read below about HDFC Business MoneyBack Credit at loanbaba.com.
HDFC Business MoneyBack Credit Card Features:
- a. MoneyBack rewards: Up to 2 reward points can be earned for expenditure of every Rs 150 on a HDFC Business MoneyBack Credit Card. The accumulated points can subsequently be redeemed for air-miles and exciting gifts that can be selected from a special rewards catalogue. This card's reward points can also be redeemed for cash back against the amount outstanding on the credit card, where 100 reward points are worth Rs 30.
- b. Multiplied Reward Points: A cardholder can earn up to threefold reward points on their business-related expenses, on using this credit card. With expenditure of Rs 150 on online purchases, restaurant bills, hotel reservations, and flight bookings, via the credit card, a cardholder can acquire 6 reward points.
- c. Validity of the reward points: Cardholders can redeem accumulated reward points within 24 months from the time of accumulation.
- d. Fuel Surcharge Waiver: Each fuel transaction between the ranges of Rs 400 to Rs 5000 entitles a cardholder to a waiver up to Rs 500, each statement.
- e. Revolving Credit: The card offers revolving credit at reasonable interest rates.
- f. Lounge Access: Cardholders have exclusive access to the lounges of all airports in India.
- g. Waiver of Annual Charges: If a cardholder spends Rs 10,000 within the initial 3 months of the initiation of the card, they can enjoy a waiver on the membership fee, for the 1st year. If the expenses are more than Rs 50,000, the cardholder can enjoy a waiver on the following year's annual membership charges.
- h. No lost card liability: If the card is lost, the cardholder must inform the 24 x 7 call centre of HDFC Bank. After the complaint has been made, the card-owner has no liability on any illegal transaction made using the card.
- i. Security: This card is a chip-enabled card that will work at every chip-enabled POS. It can be swiped at any standard non-chip POS as well.
HDFC Business Money Back Credit Card Eligibility
Self-employed professionals or businesspersons in the age group of 21 years to 65 years can avail this card. Stay tuned to know more about documents required for HDFC business money back credit card and HDFC business money back credit card interest rate.
HDFC Business Money Back Credit Card Fees:
The Annual Fee is Rs 500.
The Minimum repayment Amount is 5% of Rs 200.
The interest-free period is of maximum 50 days.
The Cash Advance Limit is 40% of the Credit Limit.
Up to 3 add-on cards are free for lifetime.
Revolving Credit Charge is 3.40% per month and 40.8% per annum.
Cash Advance Charge is 2.5% of the withdrawn amount or Rs 300, whichever is more.
Overlimit Account Charge is 2.5% of the overlimit sum, subject to a lowest of Rs 500.
Rs 100 are the cash-processing fee in HDFC ATMs or banks.
The rewards redemption fee is Rs 75 for each redemption request.
The Balance Transfer Processing Charge is 2% of the transferred balance or Rs 250, whichever is more.
The cost of reissuing a misplaced card is Rs 100.
The charge for outstation cheque processing is Rs 35 for up to Rs 5000 and Rs 50 for above Rs 5000.
The charge for foreign currency transactions is a cross-currency mark-up of 3.5%.
Service Tax, Swachh Bharat Cess, and Krishi Kalyan Cess are applicable on each and every charge.
Late Payment Fees:
For a statement balance below Rs 100, the late payment fee is Zero.
The fee is Rs 100 for a statement balance between Rs 100 and Rs 500.
The fee is Rs 400 for a statement balance between Rs 501 and Rs 5000.
In case of a statement balance between Rs 5001 and Rs 10,000, the late payment fee is Rs 500.
If the statement balance is more than Rs 10,000, the charge is Rs 700.
Looking for some good loan offers?