Although there are various genuinely exciting money-saving credit cards available today, the HDFC Business Gold Credit Card is extremely popular as it provides tempting saving rates in big expense categories like shopping, dining, and travel. In exchange of a nominal yearly, fee of INR 199. You can know about it at loanbaba.com. The cardholder enjoys incredible cashback offers at petrol pumps, supermarkets, train bookings, and flight bookings.
1. Business saving:
2. Balance Transfer: The cardholder might transfer their unsettled outstanding on their existing credit card to the bank (HDFC) and start saving without delay.
3. Loan: Loan available against the Business Gold Credit Card is an exciting feature.
4. Minimal documents required for HDFC business gold credit card.
5. HDFC business gold credit card interest rate are reasonable
6. Easy EMI facilities:
7. Revolving Credit: This facility is available on this credit card at 3.15% rate of interest.
8. Travel Insurance: HDFC ERGO offers absolute peace of mind to the cardholders while they travel overseas. ERGO has a wide range of travel insurance plans available at affordable premiums.
9. Supplementary Card: This enables the cardholder's loved ones to enjoy the advantages of the credit card.
10. Sub-Limit: The sub-limit imposed on the add-on card improves control and ensures security with the option of tracking expenditures.
HDFC Business Gold Credit Card Eligibility
The principal cardholder needs to be an Indian citizen aged between 21 years and 65 years. A supplementary card cannot be given to a minor.
Still not Received?
We have sent verification code to your mobile number
Subscribe to our newsletter
Akshar Blue Chip IT Park, 703, Thane - Belapur Rd, Turbhe, Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra 400705
Please enter OTP received on your Mobile Number and Email Address.