Vijaya Bank Gold Loan
Vijaya Bank Gold Loan has been one of its most acclaimed gold loans by its customers in India, as it is most beneficial by individuals who possess gold valuables. You can apply for gold loan in Vijaya Bank at loanbaba.com. At our website, you can also access Vijaya Bank EMI calculator and know Vijaya Bank gold loan eligibility, gold loan features, documents required for gold loan, and gold loans interest rates in Vijaya Bank for free.
Gold Loan in Vijaya Bank: Schemes Available
- Vijaya Bank Jewel Loan:It offers loan based on the daily prices of gold, quoted by the bank, and can be availed by individuals of all income groups.
- Vijaya Gold Cash Credit: it is offered to customers of Vijaya Bank by which borrowers can pledge their gold jewellery and get credit as operative cash credit.
Loanbaba.com provides all the information about Gold Loan Vijaya Bank online:
Loan on Gold: Interest Rate Charged
Interest rates for the Gold loan vary between 11% and 17% p.a. and is subject to frequent revisions depending on various factors.
Vijaya Bank Loan against Gold: Benefits offered:
There are many benefits offered for those applying for the Gold Loan.
- Vijaya Bank Gold Loan Online: Provided to individuals, to meet all types of personal cash requirements, for business, education and housing.
- Vijaya Gold-Cash Credit Scheme: Provided to customers, who can get loans against jewels security under “Operative Cash Credit Facility”, by which money can be withdrawn or credited, within the limit.
- Customers can avail loans, with a choice between operative limit or the fixed term loan.
- Repayment tenure for borrowers is for 12 months or for a 2 year operative limit.
Vijaya Bank Gold Loan: Eligibility for the Loan
- For Vijaya Bank Jewel Loan, all earning individuals such as salaried, professional and self-employed are eligible.
- For Vijaya Gold Cash Credit Facility, all existing customers who are above the age of 18 years can avail the loan.
Vijaya Bank Gold Loan: Documentation Necessary
Documents to be submitted while applying for the loan:
Completed application form, along with recent passport-size photographs, has to be submitted, when applying for the loan.
Loan or Cash credit application against gold jewels pledged
Agreement for demand cash credit, by pledging jewels
At least one Address proof document, such as ration card, utility bill, passport, voter ID, Aadhar card, driving license etc.
At least one II-proof document, such as PAN card, Voter ID, passport, Aadhar card, driving license, etc.
Gold Loan from Vijaya Bank: Charges and Fees
The charges and fees are for the proposed jewel appraisal charges
- If you are from the rural areas, you will be charged 0.10% of the loan amount. You will have to pay minimum charge of Rs. 51 and a maximum charge of Rs. 510.
- If you are from a non-rural area, you will be charged 0.25% of the loan amount. You will have to pay minimum charge of Rs. 102 and a maximum charge of Rs. 510.