HDFC Bank Home Loan
star star star star star
HDFC Bank Home loan can be taken to fund your dream house purchase. A home loan is a secured loan, where the house you intend to purchase is considered as collateral. HDFC bank offers home loans to people who look forward to purchasing new apartments, flats, properties from private developers, properties from public sector companies, independent houses, etc. These loans are offered at competitive interest rates to salaried as well as self-employed professionals.
At Loanbaba.com, you will come across all types of HDFC Home Loans in India.
|HDFC Bank Home Loan Details Updated on 21st August 2018 |
Up to Rs. 75 lakhs and above
1 year to 30 years
8.40% to 9.25%
Why Choose HDFC Bank Home Loan?
The advantage of this loan is its same interest throughout the duration, if fixed, but flexible on floating rate of interest. Simple documentation is needed and the home loan in HDFC bank then gets processed faster. The customers can pay off the loan in easy instalments every month and can repay it via auto debit or PDC or ECS.
- Home Loan EMI calculator at Loanbaba.com.You can check out HDFC bank home loan eligibility and HDFC bank
Features of Home Loans at HDFC Bank
Some of the HDFC home loan options available are as follows.
The bank offers various types of HDFC home loans based on the suitability of its targeted audience.
- Home loans are offered to salaried and self-employed professionals as well as self-employed non-professionals.
- HDFC pre-approved loans are offered to people looking forward to negotiating with the sellers or marking their financial credibility. The
- HDFC NRI Home Loan is offered to non-resident Indians who aim to buy a property in India. The
- HDFC Home loan transfer is offered to people wanting to shift their existing interest and expensive EMIs to the HDFCs advantage in this regard. The
- Home improvement loans are offered to people wanting to upgrade their property through structural improvements, waterproofing, internal and external repairs, roofing, painting, etc.
- Home extension loan is offered to people who want to make extra rooms in their existing houses or want to make similar modifications.
- Special HDFC Housing loans for agriculturists are offered to farmers to want to purchase a house in the residential areas of the villages. Under this scheme, no mortgage of agricultural land is required.
- HDFC rural housing finance is extended to government and private sector employees to make properties in rural residential areas.
Why Apply for HDFC Bank Home Loan on Loanbaba.com?
At Loanbaba, you can compare and apply for home loans online. You can check out several home loan schemes by HDFC go through all their features such as quantum of loan, amount of loan, processing fees, interest rates, and other conditions, at one page. You can also quickly apply for HDFC Home Loan online on our website without having to visit the branch. It is simple and easy, and you can upload all the required documents online. Disbursal is done at the soonest, and you can keep a track of your loan application on the website.
How to Apply for HDFC Home Loan on Loanbaba?
You can apply for Home Loan HDFC Bank or loan with any other bank /NBFC home loan at Loanbaba.com.
HDFC Bank Home Loan Interest Rates
The HDFC bank home loan interest rate starts at 8.40% to 9.25%, but varies as per individual profile. Keep a check on this page to note the updated HDFC home loan interest rates for the current year.
HDFC Home Loan Eligibility Calculator
Home loan eligibility may differ from one candidate to another. You can also use free-of-cost HDFC Bank home loan eligibility calculator at Loanbaba.com. The eligibility criteria for HDFC Bank housing loan are discussed below:
The applicant for home loan HDFC needs to meet the age requirement and possess all necessary identity and income proof required to apply for the loan.He/she meet the requirement for credit score and should not be under too many debts.
Documentation requirements for sole proprietorship or partnership or a private limited firm
Passport sized photographs of the applicant and the co-applicant. Fully filled application form for Reliance Home Loan KYC documents including their identity and residential proof. This may include a copy of your voter ID, passport, Aadhar card, PAN card, driving license, etc. Attested copies of your partnership, AOA or MOA. Audited financial papers of the previous 2 years. Income tax returns of the partners or the directors for past 2 years. Bank statement of the operating account for past 6 months.Qualification certificate if the candidate is an expert such as a doctor, advocate, charted accountant, architect or a civil engineer.
Types of HDFC Home Loans
HDFC Bank has home loan schemes for professionals and salaried individuals. The amount taken as loan can be used for either multiple or specific purposes.
HDFC Bank Home Loans FAQs
Below provided are important questions about home loan HDFC in India.
- What are the Interest rates on home loan for salaried people offered by HDFC?
For women applicants, the interest rate applicable on home loans, home improvement loans, home enhancement loans and refinancing up to Rs 75 lakh is 8.35%. The interest rises to 8.4% for other applicants. If the loan value is above Rs 75 lakh, the women employees will be charged an interest of 8.4% while it shall be 8.45% for others. In case of loans availed for plots up to Rs 75 lakh, the interest rate for women is applicable at 8.6% while it is 8.65% for others.Any loan value above Rs 75 lakh for plots will require an interest of 8.65% for women and 8.7% for others.
- What are the Interest rates on home loan for self - employed people offered by the HDFC Bank?
The HDFC Bank home loans, home enhancement or improvement loans or refinancing requirement attract an interest rate of 8.45% for women applicants and 8.5% for others for an amount up to Rs 75 lakhs is availed. For loans above Rs 75 lakh, the women employees will need to pay 8.55% interest while others pay 8.6%. In case of plot loans up to Rs 75 lakh, women opting for the loan pay an interest of 8.7% while others pay an interest of 8.6%.Any loan value above Rs 75 lakh for plots will require an interest of 8.65% for women and 8.7% for others.
- What are the Documentation requirements for salaried and entrepreneurial individuals?
Filled application form for Reliance Home Loan Passport sized photographs of both the applicant and the co-applicant. KYC documents including their identity and residential proof. This may include a copy of your Aadhar card, voter ID, passport, PAN card, driving license, etc. Form 16 Salary slips of past 3 months. Bank statement of past 6 months.Repayment track record