ING Vysya Bank Personal LoanApply Now
ING Vysya Bank personal loan is an unsecured loan you can use to meet different expenses. ING Vysya and Kotak Mahindra get merged in the year 2015 after that the merged company is recognized as Kotak bank in India. Its cheque books, passbooks, all the papers of the bank etc. now comes in Kotak Mahindra. This combined entity exists while the full merging of operations and staff integration will take place in following few months.
One can easily avail the personal loan from the bank and it is very flexible option to cater all your financial requirements. The bank provides its customers with personal loan to make their dreams come true like renovation of the house, dream wedding, dream vacation or fulfil any other wish. One can get an amount starting from fifty thousand rupees up to fifteen lakh rupees from this loan.
They are on-demand loans and present the amount according to the loan request of the customer. ING Vysya, which is known as Kotak Mahindra now, provides financial services in wholesale, corporate and private banking domains.
Our website, Loanbaba.com will provide you all details about personal loan ING Vysya Bank.
|ING Vysya Bank Personal Loan Details Updated|
|Loan Amount||Rs. 50 thousand to Rs. 15 lakhs|
|Loan Tenure||1 year to 5 years|
|Interest Rate||10.99% to 17.99% per annum|
Why Choose ING Vysya Bank Personal Loan?
- The advantage of this loan is its same interest throughout the duration.
- Simple documentation is needed and the personal loan in ING Vysya Bank then gets processed faster.
- The customers can pay off the loan in easy instalments every month and can repay it via auto debit or PDC or ECS.
- You can check out ING Vysya Bank personal loan eligibility and ING Vysya Bank Personal Loan EMI calculator at Loanbaba.com.
Features of Personal Loans at ING Vysya Bank
The following key points will help you understand the features and benefits of the personal loans:
- Flexible Duration- The amount repayment tenure is very flexible and it can be given in five years maximum. The period can range from one year to five years. The date of the installment depends on the date of loan disbursement.
- EMI calculator available online is a very popular tool to give an idea of the EMI even before getting the loan. This online tool needs inputs like the amount of the loan, the rate of interest applicable, fee of processing and the duration of the loan. Then, it processes the inputs to give the monthly EMI to pay off your loan with the bank.
Why Apply for ING Vysya Bank Personal Loan?
Loanbaba provides comprehensive information about personal loan schemes by Kotak Bank. Keep a note of this page to stay updated with recent information on this bank loan scheme. You can also quickly apply for this loan online on the bank's official website without having to visit the bank branch. It is simple and easy, and you can upload all the required documents online. Disbursal is done at the soonest, and you can keep a track of your loan application on the website.
ING Vysya Bank Personal Loan Interest Rates
Personal Loan ING Vysya Bank interest rate ranges between 10.99% and 17.99% per annum, but varies as per individual profile. Keep a check on this page to note the updated ING Vysya Bankpersonal loan interest rate for the current year (note that ING Vysya is now merged with Kotak Mahindra Bank).
ING Vysya Bank Personal Loan Eligibility Calculator
Personal loan eligibility may differ from one candidate to another. You can also use free-of-cost ING Vysya Bank personal loan eligibility calculator at Loanbaba.com. The eligibility criteria for ING Vysya Bank personal loan are discussed below:
- The applicant for personal loan ING Vysya Bank needs to meet the age requirement and possess all necessary identity and income proof required to apply for the loan.
- He/she meet the requirement for credit score and should not be under too many debts.
Types of ING Vysya Bank Personal Loans
ING Vysya Bank has personal loan schemes for professionals and salaried individuals. The amount taken as loan can be used for either multiple or specific purposes.
ING Vysya Bank Personal Loan FAQs
Below provided are important questions about personal loan ING Vysya Bank.
1. What are the documents required for ING Vysya Bank personal loan?
The documents for personal loan ING Vysya Bank are mentioned below:
- Completely filled Application form
- A copy of an identity proof such as PAN Card, Passport, Voter ID, Driving License or UID
- A copy of an Address Proof such as Telephone or Electricity Bill, any PSU Bank Passbook, UID or Passport
- A copy of age proof such as Birth Certificate, PAN Card or Driving License A copy of signature proof such as passport, PAN Card or Driving License
- Salary slips of last three months
- Statements of bank account of last six months.
2. What is the processing fee charged?
The processing fee is up to 2.50 percent of the loan amount along with additional tax applicable.
3. What are the pro-closure charges?
One can pre-close the loan after 12 months. 5 percent of of principal outstanding (plus applicable tax) is applicable a pre-closure charges afterwards.
Disclaimer: Information is gathered from secondary sources and meant for reference only. Loanbaba is not a channel partner of ING Vysya Bank.