Business Loan in Delhi
Business loan in Delhi is offered to professionals and business persons. Being a state itself, Delhi is capital of our country. It is well known for business and entrepreneurship culture. The requirement to fund operations and expanses of business has led increased requirement of business loans that are provided by top banks and financial institutions. In the recent years, various small and medium sized businesses are opened in and around it with manufacturing presence.
|Business Loan in Delhi Details Updated|
|Loan Amount||Rs. 1 Lakh to Rs. 1 Crore|
|Loan Tenure||6 Months to 5 Years|
|Interest Rate||13.00% Onwards|
Adeveloping trading culture is also there in the city catering to approximately all the regions of north India. With the city’s expansion and commercial hubs rising in NCR region such as Noida and Gurgaon, the desire for trade has extended to great extent. With this expansion, financial needs in the form of business loans are also growing. Our website, Loanbaba.com will provide you all details about Business loan Delhi.
Why Apply forBusiness Loan Delhi on Loanbaba.com?
At Loanbaba, you can compare and apply for business loans online. You can check out several business loan schemes and go through all their features such as quantum of loan, amount of loan, processing fees, interest rates, and other conditions, at one page. We even offer you Business Loan EMI calculator free-of-cost, through which you can understand the instalment to be paid every month.
You can also quickly apply for Business Loan online on our website without having to visit the branch. It is simple and easy, and you can upload all the required documents online. Disbursal is done at the soonest, and you can keep a track of your loan application on the website.
Business Loans Interest Rates in Delhi
As per business loan provider in Delhi, the rate of interest will differ. However, the factors that influence the interest rate for New Delhi business loan include, age of the applicant, financial profile of the applicant and the company, business profit and revenue and credit score of the applicant/company credit company etc. The rates can start at as low as 13%. You can check out the current business loans Interest rates in Delhi on our website.
How Do I Get a Business Loan with the Lowest Interest Rate in Delhi?
Here are some of the ways you can get lowest interest rate business loans for yourself.
- Compare interest rates and offers on our website to know the lowest business loan rates.
- Maintain a clean record on repayments so that the financial institution readily offers you best interest rate on the loan.
- Strive to keep your individual/company credit above 750, which is considered as a good credit score for business loan.
- Do not default on existing loans otherwise it will be difficult to get business loan approval or lower rates.
- Take benefit of seasonal offers by banks and NBFCs, specifically those that offer slashed interest rates.
Eligibility Criteria for Delhi Business Loan Online
business loan eligibility may differ from one candidate to another. You can also use free-of-cost Delhi business loan eligibility calculator at Loanbaba.com. If one wants to avail aBusiness Loan in Delhi, then he/she requires meeting the eligibility criteria decided by the financial institutions he/she is going to approach.
- The eligibility criteria include factors such as company’s number of years of operation, sustainable profit and revenues.
- The loan amount that one can avail may range from few lakhs to crores on the basis of the business nature.
Documentation required for Delhi Business Loan
The documentation needed to avail Business Loan in Delhi includeproof of address , IT return of last three years, audit report of finances, bank statements, ID proof of the company etc.
NBFCs and Banks Providing Business Loans in Delhi
- HDFC Bank:It is largest bank in private sector in India and there are almost 222 branches of the bank in the city.
- ICICI Bank:It is the 2nd largest bank in private sector in the country and it has almost 150 branches (full & part service) in Delhi.
- Axis Bank:It is the 3rd largest private bank in India and it has approximately 127 branches in Delhi.
- Kotak Bank:It is a renowned private bank in the country and it has almost 67 branches in Delhi.
- Citibank:It is a reputed bank and operating with five branches in Delhi.
- Bajaj Finserv:It is among the reputed NBFCs in the country and has three branches in the city.
- Tata Capital:it is also a renowned NBFC with about seven branches in the city.
- Fullerton:It operates in the city with its three branches.
Search for Business Loans in Delhi on Loanbaba.com
You can compare all the business loan offers provided by different banks and NBFCs atloanbaba.com, to know about best loan offered in Delhi. Parameters you must compare are eligibility, rate of interest, loan amount, time of processing, other terms like penalty for prepayment and charges of processing.
How to Apply for Business Loan in Delhi on Loanbaba?
You can apply for Business loan in New Delhi with top banks and NBFCs at Loanbaba.com.