Business Loan in Gurgaon
Business loan in Gurgaon is offered to professionals and business persons. If you want to start your own business or need funds to boost your current business in Gurgaon, you are at right place as our website provides all the information about business loans in Gurgaon. Businesses are growing at a fast speed in this city of India. The city is speedily growing in infrastructure, giving new opportunities for entrepreneurs and businesses. This is why; many entrepreneurs and companies choose to take business loan online in Gurgaon. At loanbaba.com, you can get business loan from top loan providers.
Companies across the world are opening their headquarters and offices in Gurugram. As per business loan provider in Gurgaon, the rate of interest will differ. However, the factors that influence the interest rate for Gurugram business loan include, age of the applicant, financial profile of the applicant and the company, business profit and revenue and credit score of the applicant etc.
Today, a number of private financial institutions and banks offer financial help to people by providing business loans. Our website, Loanbaba.com will provide you all details about Business loan Gurugram.
Why Apply for Business Loan in Gurgaon on Loanbaba.com?
At Loanbaba, you can compare and apply for business loans online. You can check out several business loan schemes and go through all their features such as quantum of loan, amount of loan, processing fees, interest rates, and other conditions, at one page. We even offer you Business Loan EMI calculator free-of-cost, through which you can understand the instalment to be paid every month.
You can also quickly apply for Business Loan online on our website without having to visit the branch. It is simple and easy, and you can upload all the required documents online. Disbursal is done at the soonest, and you can keep a track of your loan application on the website.
Eligibility Criteria for Business Loan Gurgaon
business loan eligibility may differ from one candidate to another. You can also use free-of-cost Gurgaon business loan eligibility calculator at Loanbaba.com. The eligibility criteria for business loan are discussed below:
- For availing business loan, the applicant should be running a legal business with enough revenue.
- The entrepreneurs wanting to open a new business, needs to meet some other eligibility as well.
- Partnership firms, Self proprietorships, doctors, Pvt. Ltd. companies, professionals who are self employed with minimum yearly turnover of Rs. 25 lakh for manufacturers and Rs. 50 lakh for traders.
|Business Loan in Gurgaon Details Updated|
|Features of the Product||Business Loan(Unsecured)|
|Loan amount||Rs. 1 lakh to Rs. 1 crore|
|Tenure of Loan||6 months to 5 years|
|Charges of Processing||2 to 3 %|
Business Loans Interest Rates in Gurgaon
Most of the NBFCs or banks have strict criteria for approving business loans. The business loans Interest rates in Gurgaon depend on business turnover, profit, income of the applicant, financial condition of the company, loan amount and tenure etc. The rates can start at as low as 13%.
How Do I Get a Business Loan with the Lowest Interest Rate in Gurgaon?
Here are some of the ways you can get lowest interest rate business loans for yourself.
- Compare interest rates and offers on our website to know the lowest business loan rates.
- Maintain a clean record on repayments so that the financial institution readily offers you best interest rate on the loan.
- Strive to keep your company credit above 750, which is considered as a good credit score for business loan.
- Do not default on existing loans otherwise it will be difficult to get business loan approval or lower rates.
- Take benefit of seasonal offers by banks and NBFCs, specifically those that offer slashed interest rates.
Documentation needed to avail Business Loans in Gurgaon:
- Proof of Identity
- Board Resolution (in case the Private limited company is Partnership Authorization /co-borrower
- Audited or CA Certified P/L Account Statement. For the loan less than Rs. 40 lakh rupees, an audit report with P&L schedule and Balance Sheet of last two years.
- Proof of address
- ITR and Computation statement of the Income of last two years.
- A Proof of Business continuity
- A Letter (in case the partnership firm is a co-borrower)
- Proof of ownership of office or Residence
- Bank Statement of last 6 Months
- Co-Applicants ITR of last 2 years.
You can compare all the business loan offers provided in Gurugram by different banks to know about best loan offered on loanbaba.com. The parameters you must compare are eligibility, rate of interest, loan amount, time of processing, other terms like penalty for prepayment and charges of processing.
How to Apply for Business Loan in Gurgaon on Loanbaba?
You can apply for Business Loan Gurgaonwith top banks and NBFCs at Loanbaba.com.